Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend.

I hope everyone had a very happy Easter! Mine definitely was. I spent the day eating breakfast at the church, dinner w/ the fam, tie dying shirts w/ my sister & best friend, watching the Easter production at our church, making masks for my sister's prom, and watching Tron w/ my boyfriend. Such a wonderful fulfilling day!


check out Kelsey's face! the purple wasn't working out too well... love her!


my sister's awesome swirl! the shirt looks crazy awesome!


during the mask making process. photos via my sister.


all done! aren't they gorgeous?! and they're going to match her dress so well.
I'm so glad she didn't want to buy some, b/c making these was just tooo fun! And they're so much classier than a wad of feathers on the face. Don't be afraid to get crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment