Friday, April 2, 2010

The Blind Side

http://blogbeckett.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/the-blind-side-poster.jpg
The Blind Side

I watched The Blind Side today. Yes, I know. I avoided this movie like the plague when it was in theaters, despite the talk of Bullock's outstanding, possibly oscar worthy (it was only talk at this point) performance. I had heard nothing but trash talk about the movie. Predictable, unimaginative, overdone storyline, etc etc. Now that the oscars are said and done- Bullock's win of Best Female Actress has made me super curious. So with my mother being the hugest Sandra Bullock fan in Oklahoma, we borrowed the movie.
All in all, I really enjoyed the film. Not terrible at all. It was serious enough, with enough comedic balance to keep me entertained the whole way through. My favorite was the kid boy. So cute and funny! Made me laugh every time he was on screen. Bullock's performance was unlike any movie I've seen her in before and I congratulate her on oscar win! Although the movie was beautifully filmed and held a good message, definitely not Best Movie quality.
I give this film an B+

So I went forever with that post. Sorry. And now one of my favorite movies is on: Underworld Evolution (although the first one is the best).

No comments:

Post a Comment