Thursday, April 22, 2010

Beautiful.

This morning I was getting ready (and running late... as usual), and I had presentations today- didn't have time to shave my legs so I opted for a tank top (not a usual occurrence). I chose my black flowy one. It's only been worn a couple times. but when I looked in the mirror I thought I have beautiful shoulders. whoa! wait what? I couldn't believe that thought just ran through my head: beautiful. And even though it's not so weird to have a nice looking part of your body it was a wierd thing for me to think it or acknowledge it. It makes me sad taht I don't love my body more, but it's a process coming to love your body & looks... and even yourself. So I'm proud of myself and if anyone's reading this- don't be afraid to love some part of yourself. You should compliment yourself everyday- it made me feel confident all day. Because we are beautiful- flaws and all. It's just a matter of remembering it.

No comments:

Post a Comment