Monday, May 10, 2010

Bummer.

Today was a bummer day. First off, Leslie's tea party was canceled. No big deal really, just a little disappointed. But then the big one. Basically it looks as though my trip for Indonesia this summer is not going to happen. My uncle lives there and has brought me, my sister, cousins, and grandma there for the past 2 summers and we were planning to get to go this year to Hong Kong, too. but now it doesn't look like that's going to happen b/c of conflicts of time and more important things. I'm really bummed b/c this was one of 2 things I was looking forward to this summer. This was my big trip. to get away from home. Which I am NOT looking forward to being at. But more on that later. It's study time now. Til Tomorrow!

Komodo Island. We rode in this boat for 3 days! It was the funnest thing I've ever done in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment