Thursday, January 27, 2011

Starting New.

Sooo... It's been a while since I've posted... a LONG while. And I'm sorry, but it was a nice break. I had become pretty much ADDICTED to blogging and looking at other blogs, and as inspirational as that was, it was taking away too much of my time. But after a few months off, I'm ready to get back in here and share my life & design. I think I'm going to focus more on ME and things I'm working on rather than uploading things I love that I find on the web.

I've been working on my resume and portfolio all this week and I have a LOT of work to share that I'm really proud of. I've also taken up some new hobbies such as crochet! So I've made some fun new things. I'm excited to be rejuvenated and perhaps this will motivate me to create everyday (okay... every week at least). ha! So stay tuned for some posts this weekend!

PS: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy 21st Birthday to me, and I think that covers all I've missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment