Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Morning.

Good Morning! Today has started off so wonderfully I've decided to write a post! Yesterday was a rather terrible day. I am stressed by school books and money and boys. I had a big mess with Amazon. Then I was just feeling gross and yucky the rest of the day and still had to go work on horns with Leslie's dad. Well I ended the night by watching Love Actually (one of my all time faves!) It made me so much happier. This morning I woke up early (early enough to make coffee and breakfast), got a text from my bestie wishing me a better day, a call back for a job, and all before 10am. Pretty great right? So this is bound to be a great day. And to anyone who hasn't seen Love Actually, go watch it IMMEDIATELY! You will not regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment